“…The prospects are so nice for the people of this world.
You have also told me back then, during my great voyage, about a serious illness that should be revealed in connection with space flight.
You then said something about the fact that the people of the Earth would very soon, through their space flight experiments, find out that they could not pursue this primitive kind of space flight that is pursued by them without taking severe damage.
If I remember correctly, you then told me that through this primitive earthly kind of space flight, the danger of an incurable illness exists for the would-be astronauts and that all those who had flown in space capsules above the Earth’s ozone layer were already infected.
You explained back then that something will happen with the brains of these people.
274. That is correct because at that time, we explained to you the dangers of space flight because the conquering of interstellar space isn’t as simple, as the Earth people imagines it.
275. The free space hides many dangers in itself, which the Earth person is still in no way aware of.
276. In particular, the very dangerous kind of space-conquering, as is pursued by the Earth people, releases damage to the health in the person.
277. First and foremost, the Earth people have no knowledge about the hazardous, body-damaging, as well as organ-damaging radiations, which prevail in all of space and pass through it.
278. On the other hand, the realization also escapes them that the human body cannot cope with weightlessness on a permanent basis, which is why it already begins to take on physical and organic damage after seventy hours of a weightless state.
279. If the Earth person, as well as any other race to be classified as space mastering, wants to pursue space flight, then the spacecraft equipment must be adapted to the given conditions in all respects, as well as the space suits for the life forms themselves.
280. Space flight equipment and space suits must be safeguarded and made resistant by a special insulation shielding layer with regard to the various body-damaging and organ-damaging space radiations and space vibrations.
281. This is the most important factor for the preservation of life in space for the human, and so it is also the most important factor for the conservation of organic and physical health of the people who move through space with space-competent missiles or in protective suits.
282. The second and equally important factor in this regard is based on gravity and is to be observed with equally great importance as with the shielding against the space radiations and space vibrations.
283. If these factors are not taken into account, and thus, the spacecraft and protective suits of the people are not prepared accordingly in a way that the missiles and protective suits are made resistant against the outside influences of the radiations and vibrations by special insulation shields and that the spacecraft and protective suits are equipped with their own gravitational fields, then the body and all organs and bones of the space traveling people will take damage to the health.
284. Radiations, vibrations and the sorts, unprotected flying objects and also such overalls, as well as the weightlessness of interstellar space lead, in the very first place, to health damages in the brain and in the bones of humans and many other life forms.
285. These, together with many other forms of injury to health, which spread to the whole body and to all organs.
286. Thus, if the human life form is not protected in space by special shields and by artificial gravitational fields against the space radiations and space vibrations and against the weightlessness, then he will suffer health damage, which, in a stark case, usually leads to death.
287. The first severe reaction of the brain injury that I mentioned, for example, leads to barely detectable brain swelling in very minor cases, which will, after some time, lead to thought and action uncertainty and then inevitably result in reaction loss, such as, for example, the sudden loss of control of a vehicle or aircraft or the appearance of completely faulty actions against all reason.
288. These kinds of minor cases already occur with those people who, even on the Earth, linger in containers where weightlessness is produced, but on the other hand, they also appear in all those Earth people who leave the Earth for only a very short duration and get out above the earthly ozone layer.
289. Truly, all of that may only be done then, when the necessary precautions are sufficient enough; otherwise, the health damages are inevitable.
290. However, if a human or any other life form lingers for a very long time, such as many months or years, unprotected in weightlessness in space, then the initially developing brain swelling of an inflamed form will suddenly develop in reverse sequence, by which brain atrophy then develops, as with weak-thinking and elderly people.
291. Even the brain substance itself suffers a loss; thus, the entire brain mass passes through this phenomenon of a pathological nature.
292. This symptom of illness, and it evidently deals with such, is caused on the one hand by the uninhibited influence of space vibrations and space radiations of various kinds, as well as by weightlessness.
293. The illness originating from these factors inflames the brain substances and the brain itself, after which a new illness factor rapidly arises, which expresses itself as a decrease of brain activity, through a kind of palsy of cerebral substance, which then leads to the general shrinkage of total brain mass, which can no longer be stopped by human and medical and other similar means.
294. If the person lingers long enough unprotected and weightlessly in space, then the brain contraction ultimately leads to the point where the person loses the absolute control over himself, his thinking, and actions and life.
295. The ultimate end, then, is insanity and death.