Man, friend Ptaah, this is really a surprise. Be warmly welcomed and greeted, you universe explorer. Tell me, since when are you back here? Florena only told me today at noon, that today someone will still drop by me, but she said nothing about, that this would be you. Clearly it goes well with you and you also appear to be contented, therefore I assume, your expedition must have culminated successfully.
1. You are very pleased to see me, my friend.
2. This applies however also on my part and it particularly pleases me to see you well and in good health.
3. Be greeted yourself as well, –
4. Yes, your assumption is correct, because my expedition was successful.
5. This at least for the first venture, about which you certainly want to hear, I assume, yes?
6. To say is this that suddenly everything very quickly has come to an end because on June 30th when we have unexpectedly found a humanity, to which a probe in space brought us when we searched for its origin.
7. Unfortunately however, I do not have enough time at my disposal, to explain everything in detail, consequently, I will catch up on this at a later time.
Of course. I know, because Quetzal reported to me regarding this probe. However, he was of the opinion that your expedition was to last still a longer time. Now, however start shooting – briefly and succinctly. What arises from the foreign universe? You must not be detailed, but just briefly and succinctly describe the most important events. We can talk about it at a later time in detail, as you say.
8. So then listen:
9. Actually it appeared, that we must extend our expedition still several months, but then success arrived unexpectedly.
10. First, after a many month long search we found a planet, on which rather still wild humans lived, who were only equipped with stone axes, stone spears and stone knives.
Thus, cave men, respectively Stone Age humans or similar, correct?
12. The lived partly in caves, but also partly in primitive huts, which they made out of branches, leaves and moss.
13. We were able to find 46 different groups on the planet.
14. The planet itself had large primeval forests as well as fertile land, on which many and diverse animals roamed and fed themselves on all kinds of things.
15. You can yourself imagine approximately the same appearance that Earth presented around six million years ago.
16. Weeks later, after which we further penetrated into the foreign universe, we came upon a small artificial object, which was drifting through free space.
17. When we got hold of it, we established, that it was a probe created by intelligent life forms, which certainly had served for the exploration of a planet, but however apparently was driven from its course and was thrown out into free space.
18. So we calculated the flight path of the probe and followed it for several months, after which we then actually reached a solar system, in which about a dozen planets moved around a central star, although certainly only two of the planets were developed in such a way, that they were able to carry higher life, as we soon discovered.
19. On one of the planets, the third, which was somewhat smaller than Earth and which was about 1.51 astronomical units distant from the sun and which travelled on its 677 day long orbit about the central star and had a self-rotation of 21 hours and 37 minutes, there existed no human, but only higher animal lifeforms of primeval form, as well as also this primeval condition applied to the vegetation.
20. The second planet, somewhat greater than the Earth, had three large island continents, which existed in a large salt water ocean and were surrounded by a large number of smaller islands.
21. Their entire mass was around one third greater than the continental masses and islands of Earth together.
22. This planet was at a distance from the sun of 1.48 astronomical units and had a self-rotation of 22 hours and 52 minutes.
23. The planet carried human civilizations, in fact there were three different races, which consisted of diverse peoples, who were of white, green and blue color, adding to a total number of around 498 million human beings.
24. Our clarifications, which we carried out unobserved and without direct contact undertakings with the occupants, resulted in astonishing things as I want to explain as follows:
25. The populations of the three continents mastered only three different languages each one with a uniform dialect, which we nowhere else have yet detected.
26. And although the three races work together in every respect, such as, medically, scientifically and technologically, etc., they do not mix with one another in the way that there would exist marriage alliances between members of different races.
27. All three races had the same culture, the same state of knowledge in all things and a medical science, which, highly developed, registered only just minor sicknesses, so in this respect they are far ahead of terrestrial medical and surgical science.
28. There was nothing to find regarding religions and cults of any kind, because all three races in no way at all recognize faith, but only a kind of universal philosophy, which is based on the fact, that all life and existence arises from a higher power, which is simply called the ‘Power’ by them.
29. This is quite reverently observed, respected and honored, however it is not worshiped and not venerated.
30. The ‘Power’ constitutes for them all origin of life and all existence, which both comes to be, and again passes away and again comes to be, and a unity in a duality is taught, so the material and the ‘Power’, which lives in the material, passes away and again comes to be, while the material dissolves and changes into other material forms.
This is practically the reincarnation of the spiritform. The ‘Power” would be then simply Creation and at the same time the spiritform.
31. So it is, just only with other terms, as well as also everything interpreted and understood by the occupants of the planet.
32. Regarding these three races still is to say, that they are absolutely peaceful, in fact, both from human to human, as well as however also among the races and their peoples themselves.
33. Wars are foreign to them just as well as hate and criminality, and purely technologically viewed, they are at the position which prevailed with Earth humans in the year 1968.
Astonishing. Then, these human beings are far ahead of earthlings. However, how is it then with the form of government?
34. Each people decides totally on all interests, although a total representation of all three races exists, which is built in the form of an assembly of men and women, which as highest authority is to gain the required recognition of the will of the people.
A little complicatedly expressed, my friend. If I correctly understand your words, then with these three races and their peoples so to say there exists a combined leadership, which consist of persons, respectively representatives, of all three races. This leadership personnel exists in the service of the people, respectively of all peoples and executes their decision, respectively, they are responsible for the fact, that the will of people, respectively peoples is carried out. Then it is so to say a proper democracy. And how is it with these leadership personnel, do they have then also their own power of decision?
35. Your interpretation corresponds to the sense of my words.
36. The leadership personnel, which consists of three persons from all peoples have only executing and advisory powers of the respective peoples and they do not have their own possibility for decision.
37. All leadership personnel are elevated to the standing of wise persons, whose duty it also is, to work out all required necessities and present them to the people, who then decide about them.
38. The three races and all of their peoples have no other party natures at all, like this is the case with Earth humans.
39. On the other hand they have the manner of voting in the way, as was the case since ancient times in Switzerland in the manner of rural communities, in which the majority decision applied.
40. The interests, on which must be voted, are announced first by the leadership personnel on the day of the vote, when the people assemble and have to deliver a, for or against, vote.
41. So therefore no previous consultations are able to be made, consequently each citizen of each people according to his own discretion and in accordance with his decision has to make his own choice.
Interesting. How is it then with the military, respectively the armed forces?
42. Here, pure harmony and peace exists among all three races and all of their peoples for a little more than 1208 planetary years and also exist no armed forces and no weapons industries for military purposes.
And so what about the police?
43. There is no such organization in the way, like on Earth.
44. Security personnel are certainly existing, but these constitute an order protection and safety protection which provide for the order and safety of the population regarding natural events, by which I mean events of nature.
45. The races and their peoples themselves live in an order, which has no degenerations, like this is the case with the people on Earth.
So to speak, an ideal state.
46. In certain respects can actually of an ideal be spoken.
What to me is still of interest, dear friend is their technology of locomotion. Do they have also still such primitive airplanes and automobiles, etc., like we on Earth? This is certainly to be assumed, if they have the technological position, which we possessed in 1968, am I correct?
47. Your assumption is not entirely correct, because certainly they have a similar technology of locomotion, but the drives are not sustained by explosion motors using benzene and diesel oil, but they are driven with synthetic substances.
48. All three races and all of their peoples do not exploit the petroleum of the world.
49. All necessary substances for all things are from plants of many kinds as well as produced synthetically.
And the food?
50. There exist large community gardens as well as joint farming holdings, like gardens and small farms, which however are also run by individual persons or small groups.
51. And before you ask:
52. There are economically useful animals kept and bred for work and for food purposes, though however any form of cruelty to animals is taboo.
53. Flesh for food of humans is solely produced through breeding and slaughtering of certain animals.
54. Fruits, vegetables and flesh of many and diverse forms as well as all other necessary food items and required products of other kinds are in abundance and plentiful, and from this follows that nowhere does famine exist.
55. All bodies of waters and forests, meadows, fields and marsh areas are healthy and completely intact.
56. Chemical products are not laid down for the purposes of protection or growth of plants, but only substances, which in turn consist of natural products.
57. Hunting for any wild game is taboo, because game flesh is likewise only produced through breeding, like this also is the case with fish flesh, etc..
Have you also established how old the humans get to be?
59. The average age of the humans of all three races is a uniform 128 years and death as a rule is due to old age.
Therefore, they are regarding this also a great deal ahead of earthlings. However, what happens then with the passed away humans, I mean, how are they laid to rest – cremated or buried, etc.?
60. The deceased are laid out upon a stone bed far away from residential areas in especially created for them, individual small, yet very stable stone houses, after which the entrance is closed with rocks and boulders.
61. After that, the deceased are left to decompose.
Do you mean by this something like a vault? Is it with the bereaved then also as is usual on Earth, that they visit these tombs?
62. No, this does not likewise belong to tradition as well as also not the decoration of tombs with flowers, etc..
63. Also, no inscriptions are displayed, and no ritual at all is indulged in, at the burial.
64. Among all races exists also no fear of dying and death.
65. The whole thing is considered and honored as a natural and inevitable event.
So should it also be with us. Yet tell me now: You are only really able to reach this foreign universe, because in your ancient data you had the recordings of Henok at your disposal. Was Henok perhaps already over there? And do you go back again soon?
66. The recordings in accordance with certain things indicated that Henok was actually in this foreign universe.
67. However we first must exactly still discover this, which a travel back in time back will certainly be required, precisely into the time, when Henok worked.
68. On my part for the time being, I will not be returning back there, but a large part of our expedition remains over there, consequently it will further explore the three human races and everything around them as well as a large part of the universe.
Good, then I do not want to ask you further about these things. Indeed, you said that you wanted to tell me more later.
69. I will do this little by little, when we talk in a private way.